Friday, June 5, 2015

My opinion on the Tangled animated series

So everyone pretty much knows/watched the Disney animated film, Tangled. The movie about a young, adventurous princess named Rapunzel, who yearns to see the world that she's never got to experience. Along the way, she meets a bunch of very colorful characters.

Anyway, on Wednesday, I heard on Twitter that Disney is working on a new animated series based on the film Tangled. The series is apparently going to be on The Disney Channel in 2017. 
The series takes place after the events of the movie and its short film, "Tangled Ever After". And it's suppose to be about Rapunzel wanting to learn more about the world before she truly accepts her role as Princess of her Kingdom. Accompanying Rapunzel on her epic worldly adventures, will be Eugene/Flynn Rider, Pascal, Maximus, the rough thugs from the pub, and a new character named Cassandra; a tough handmaiden. (interesting...)

Now for my opinion... I think this is an amazing idea! I love that they're making a series based on one of my favorite Disney films! And the plot is excellent. I'm really curious about these adventures. I wonder what kind of dangers they'll run into? Is there going to be a new villain? New enemies? As for the characters, it's great to see them all together again. With Eugene/Flynn as the sarcastic, wisecracking punching bag, Pascal and Maximus as the awesome comedic duo, Rapunzel as the optimistic, high-spirited, adventurer, and the thugs from the pub... need I say more? Things are definitely bound to get hilariously crazy with this unique bunch. And what about this new girl, Cassandra? How will her toughness effect the group? Will one of the thugs develop a crush on her? Or will Eugene be her favorite punching bag? ...I say both. 

I can really see this show becoming popular. A lot of people loved Tangled, and a lot of them would love to see it as animated series. I just hope they do it justice. It would be a shame if it got cancelled. But honestly, it's Disney Channel; and it's very rarely that Disney Channel would cancel one of its shows. Especially a show that's based on a popular Disney film. 

No comments:

Post a Comment