Monday, June 8, 2015

The Fosters
Season 3, episode 1
"Wreckage"
Episode review

Oh thank God no one died! The first scene was Stef having a dream about the car accident, where Jesus actually dies. But... it was just a dream. (I hate when they do things like that. I thought that dream was real!)

It turns out Jesus went to boarding school. (just as I predicted) I knew they wouldn't kill off a main character. I thought Ana would be the one who died, but I'm glad she didn't. She just was slightly injured and has to wear a brace around her chest and back. The thing I'm wondering is, we did hear them say "one fatality" on Stef's police radio. So who was that "one fatality"? Obviously it wasn't the driver that hit them, since it was a hit and run. Also, Stef is trying to find out who did it. 

As for this new guy, AJ... I DON'T TRUST HIM.... AND I HATE HIM NOW... that may change, but I don't know. He didn't exactly make a good first impression. I do however think he's going to be Jesus' replacement. (unfortunately...) I have a feeling he's going to be living with the Fosters. (eww) And perhaps be a love interest for Callie??? (please no) Unless this guy really changes, I don't see that happening.

Brandon is attending this music school where he meets a girl named Kat who is apparently very gifted, talented, passionate, and full of herself. She thinks that Brandon is a "Beginner", who's music sounds like it's written for six year olds. So she basically thinks that he's an amateur. But you know what I smell? ...I smell a love interest.

Jude and Conner are being amazing as always. Jude has a issue with the whole being "label" thing with him and Conner being an item. He just wants to be Jude and just Jude. Which he should be. 

And Mariana having sex for the first time with Wyatt?! Ohhh, boy... I'm sensing some major conflict between her and Callie. ...If and when she tells her. 

Anyway, that's the end of this review. I'm really excited for this season. It's going to be weird not seeing Jesus there anymore, but I'll get used to it. Besides, maybe he'll come to visit for just one episode? Here's hoping. 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment