Tuesday, June 16, 2015

The Fosters
Season 3, episode 2
"Father's Day"
episode review

So Callie and Jude are arguing about their biological dads, and who they should spend time with on Father's Day. Callie's defending Robert and Jude's defending Donald. If you ask me, I'm more of a Donald fan. Sure he did some bad things, but he's really trying to turn his life around and be apart of Jude and Callie's lives. And plus he raised them and cared for them as long as he could. Robert on the other hand, annoyed me since he was introduced. And the way he tried to get Callie to live with him was uncalled for. 

Kat is still belittling Brandon, which is making my prediction about them being together even stronger. (Keep it up you two, you're doing great) She is definitely toying with him. Like a playful crush or something. Brandon... don't fight it, just embrace it.

Sophia is back and seems to be doing alright. Her and Callie are getting closer and acting like actual sisters. But in my opinion, Callie and Mariana are the best sister duo. (well, we'll see how this sex with Wyatt thing goes) 

AJ aka the jerk who got Callie fired, calls her and says that he needs her help. Of course..... (I DON'T HEAR AN APOLOGY, AJ! I DO NOT HEAR AN APOLOGY!) But, Callie being the good person that she is, decides to help him.

Incoming awkward Father's Day dinner! The whole scene with Stef, Lena, Mike, Donald (Jude's dad), and Jerkface (Connor's dad) just screamed awkward. I really can't stand Connor's dad. He always has that judgmental, hateful, dicky, jerk look on his face. Why was he invited anyway? He's never satisfied about anything! As for Donald, he's amazing just like Jude. He deserves a Father's Day award for the things he said in this episode.

And apparently, Mike is going to take in AJ. But until Mike is able to take in a foster kid, he's going to be staying with Stef and Lena. Looks like I was right. I did say that he was going to become Jesus' replacement, which he "technically" is by staying with them. Me no likey and I'm sensing even more awkward tension in the Adams-Fosters household. 

No comments:

Post a Comment